[WikiEN-l] More fair use image overreaching

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Sun Mar 2 21:07:54 UTC 2008

In a message dated 3/2/2008 1:04:09 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
dgerard at gmail.com writes:

see what  you mean. However, such images lose to the Foundation content
policy.>>

The policy uses a fairly particular language.  Language is always open  to
various types of interpretation, I'm sure you would agree with that.

We have had, for some time, particular language on many policies and yet we
are constantly faced with situations which have to be interpreted *within*
that  language.  This is no exception to that.

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)