[WikiEN-l] More fair use image overreaching

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Sun Mar 2 01:27:30 UTC 2008

In a message dated 3/1/2008 5:25:48 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
geniice at gmail.com writes:

Correct  to what? the image has not been released under a free license
thus the only  alternative to a fair use claim would be delete.

----
The alternative as we've discussed here just recently would be to correct
the fair-use claim.
That is the most sensible approach instead of removing valid and useful
content for merely beauracratic reasons.

By the way, the deletion page does not state how to retrieve the  item.  It
was mentioned here that you can retrieve deleted images.   I'd like to know how.

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)