[WikiEN-l] Who monitors Wikipedia?

Casey Brown cbrown1023.ml at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 14:23:16 UTC 2008

20:34, 1 February 2008 Beetstra (Talk | contribs | block) deleted
"Canada Basketball" ‎ (content was: '{{db-copyvio}} {{Articleissues
|copyedit = January 2008 |tone = January 2008 |wikify = January 2008
}} {{Cleanup|date=February 2008}} {{COI|date=February 2008}}
{{Unreferenced|date=February 2008}} '''Canada Basketball''' is the
National ...') (restore)

The article we deleted by one our administrators, Beestra
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Beetstra>, because another editor
had tagged it as a copyright violation from
<http://basketball.ca/en/hm/inside.php?sid=110&id=161>.

On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 2:27 PM, cpstar85 <cbmarketing2 at basketball.ca> wrote:

>  I am a National Team player for Canada Basketball.  I noticed that Wikipedia
>  did not contain any information about Canada Basketball.  I attempted to
>  create an entry but my posting keeps getting taken down.
>
>  Can anyone tell me why??
>  --

Casey Brown
Cbrown1023