[WikiEN-l] ArbCom Legislation

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Sun Jun 22 19:15:28 UTC 2008

In a message dated 6/22/2008 11:54:00 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
delirium at hackish.org writes:

This is  a somewhat anomalous situation, because it's really a single
fact that  seems to be neither negative nor positive being omitted, and
the  interpretation that it's non-neutral because others include this
fact is a  bit of a stretch.>>>
By your own above its "...neither negative nor positive..." so what *is*  it?
 Neutral?
The interpretation is not that "because others include" it that makes it
non-neutral.  I believe the posted is stating that because other reliable
third-party sources include it, that makes it NOR.  So the burden should be  on
those who wish to suppress it, to make explicit why they do so.  Just  one example
of where the false nutshell "do not harm" harms the work of the  project.  A
better nutshell would be "do no additional harm (beyond what's  already been
done), but go ahead and state the harm that's already been  done."

We are not the first submitters of harm, that does not mean we bury our
heads in the sand to that harm.

In a message dated 6/22/2008 11:54:00 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,