[WikiEN-l] ArbCom Legislation

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Fri Jun 20 18:29:31 UTC 2008

In a message dated 6/18/2008 7:22:35 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
toddmallen at gmail.com writes:

If BLP  is to be strictly enforced, it also needs to be strictly
defined.  >>

I couldn't agree more.  The constant meandering of "BLP policy" all  over the
board serves mostly to drive off our contributors.  The actual  subjects of
most of these issues could care less about what we do or don't say  in their
articles.  Those who want to shift BLP policy to cover other  areas, should be
willing to step-up and suggest clear language for the policy,  instead of
constantly trying to re-interpret it to cover things it simply does  not.

ArbCom's decision will hopefully be roundly ignored, since it replaces  Wheel
Warring by Bully-on-the-Playground.  Hardly an equitable  situation.

Will Johnson