[WikiEN-l] Who do you go to?

White Cat wikipedia.kawaii.neko at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 14:51:20 UTC 2008

How does that fit in? I have nothing to hide. I have posted the episode and
character dispute on the irc channels many times. I saw a genuine problem
and asked 3rd parties to comment. Among the people I invited are people who
have the exact opposite views as I have.  Putting links to wikipedia
discussions on IRC is a common practice.

In general my interaction with you had been very unpleasant.

    -- White Cat