[WikiEN-l] Knol product manager suggests it as a source for Wikipedia

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Fri Jul 25 17:08:45 UTC 2008

In a message dated 7/25/2008 5:48:24 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
cbeckhorn at fastmail.fm writes:

We need  to treat Knol the same as any other self-published,
non-peer-reviewed  source. The use of these sources has to be as minimal
as possible, even if  the sources are written by experts in the  field. >>

Peer-review is not our standard however.
If you review our policy on V and RS you'll find that we do treat expert
presentations on a different level from other self-published material.

Will Johnson

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.