[WikiEN-l] SlimVirgin and CheckUser leaks

Anthony wikimail at inbox.org
Wed Jul 23 11:00:12 UTC 2008

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 3:45 AM, Luna <lunasantin at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 7:54 PM, Philippe Beaudette
> <philippebeaudette at gmail.com> wrote:
>> For the love of G-d, if you think there are issues, FILE A REQUEST FOR
>> ARB
>
> But then she might lose. Right now it seems she gets to play the
> victim indefinitely, which I imagine is rather a comfortable and
> gratifying position.

She could take the case to Judge Judy too, if she really wants people
who know less than nothing publicly commenting on her situation.  I
can understand not wanting to file an arbcom request.  Even if you
"win" you lose.

That said, this thread has become about as bad if not worse than an
arbcom case.  And like the train wreck it is I for some reason find
myself looking anyway.

Can I get off moderation please?  I can't imagine my emails are worse
than the average one in this thread.

Anthony