[WikiEN-l] No-indexing of project-space pages

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Wed Jul 23 20:23:01 UTC 2008

In a message dated 7/23/2008 1:17:52 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
risker.wp at gmail.com writes:

You  haven't been paying attention. There are all kinds of BLP violations  on
user and user talk pages, the vast majority of them  unrecognised  and
unaddressed. >>

Then address them.  Wiping all history is not the way to so do.
I submit that you can't find five such violations, keeping in mind that  "BLP
violation" is in the eye of the beholder as we all should know.

If you can, address them.

Will Johnson

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.