[WikiEN-l] SlimVirgin and CheckUser leaks

Jonathan Hughes lifebaka at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 12:42:20 UTC 2008

> From: "Chris Howie" <cdhowie at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [WikiEN-l] SlimVirgin and CheckUser leaks
> To: "English Wikipedia" <wikien-l at lists.wikimedia.org>
>
> So who's willing to put up money to produce Big Brother: Wikipedia
> Edition?  We're at no shortage of material.
>
> --
> Chris Howie
> http://www.chrishowie.com
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Crazycomputers
>
> Well, that sorta' thing was jokingly proposed at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Administrators%27_noticeboard/Incidents/Tony_Sidaway#Perhaps_an_ANI_subpage.3Fand
has been floating around in my head since.  I think I might have an
idea
that **could** work, but I've got this feeling that the community would hate
it, since it would encourage moar drahmahz.  So, generally, probably not a
good idea unless we *like* drahmahz, and I don't count myself in that group.

[[User:Lifebaka]]