[WikiEN-l] Price we pay from the Deletionists: Y-Combinator looking to fu...

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Mon Jul 21 03:14:56 UTC 2008

In a message dated 7/20/2008 8:09:43 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
alecmconroy at gmail.com writes:

One that  has
less strict content requirements, while at the same time, not  having
the same reputation for quality that we would hope for  Wikipedia.>>

How about a fork which as one of its core principles simply states  "We do
not have and will not have any notability  requirement".

Since notability is, in the main, what seems to doom a large number of
articles in-wiki.

Will Johnson

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.