[WikiEN-l] SlimVirgin and CheckUser leaks

Thatcher131 Wikipedia thatcher131 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 02:27:05 UTC 2008

We danced around this on checkuser-L for a week without really
discussing the precise details; we are certainly not going into detail
here on whether or not the request to compare user A and user B was
valid.  I really think it is time for Slim to put up or shut up.  Ask
Arbcom to review Lar's trustworthiness and judgement to use the tool,
or don't, but please quit bringing it up on wiki.  Smearing Lar's
character when only about 6 people know the details, and those who do
can't discuss it publicly, is unacceptable.

Thatcher