[WikiEN-l] SlimVirgin and CheckUser leaks

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 00:16:14 UTC 2008

2008/7/19 SlimVirgin <slimvirgin at gmail.com>:

> There was no reason at all to check the first account(s) that Lar
> checked.

Your accounts? Please detail why you feel you are immune to checkuser.
(I ask this while reminding all here that several admins have been
caught severely sockpuppeting and then deadminned.)

> I find your attitude worrying. The Ombudsman committee cannot hear the
> case because they don't cover checkuser misuse. And you say the ArbCom
> *should* not hear it.

That someone looked? Please detail why you feel you are immune to checkuser.

>So there is nothing left to curb this kind of
> behavior, despite this person's involvement with Wikipedia Review.

I suggest you contact the Foundation with this as a reason to take it
away. Let me know how that works out for you.

- d.