[WikiEN-l] SlimVirgin and CheckUser leaks

Josh Gordon user.jpgordon at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 19:33:46 UTC 2008

None of this really applies. No data derived from checkuser was released (at
least, from what's being said here); rather, the fact that a checkuser was
run was released. That's not in any way confidential information, nor is it
a release of privileged data. The _results_ of such a request are
privileged, though if someone asks me for the results of a checkuser run on
their own account, I'll tell them, assuming it does not release any
otherwise confidential information (for example, other unrelated users that
show up on the same dynamic IP.)

On Sat, Jul 19, 2008 at 11:45 AM, Jon <scream at datascreamer.com> wrote:

--jpgordon ∇∆∇∆