[WikiEN-l] Inflammatory userboxes

White Cat wikipedia.kawaii.neko at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 13:54:05 UTC 2008

I would oppose the presence of ALL userboxes weather it supports or opposes
US troops in Iraq. Such political userboxes were banned before. No reason
why they were brought back. Seems like it is time for userboxen clean up
phase two. I find it very disturbing a few individuals use userboxes and
hence their userpages merely as a means to advocate their political views.

Supporting pedophilia is no different from supporting the US troops in Iraq
in the sense that both are political views. You cannot selectively
allow/disallow political views. That's just asking for trouble.

    - White Cat