[WikiEN-l] How can I appeal an admin action?

Nick heligolandwp at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 25 20:39:25 UTC 2008

Hi there,

I noticed your message to the unblock mailing list.

I know Theresa is an incredibly trustworthy and fair administrator and I
cannot, under any circumstances, imagine a situation where Theresa would
involve herself with a group of editors and conspire to keep any editor
banned, let alone changing your password.

If you could supply some details about your IP address and your account, I
will certainly investigate the situation and try to ascertain what the
problems are.

Nick

On 23/01/2008, A Rinkleff <arinkleff at gmail.com> wrote:

> Theresa McKnott and her friends have conspired to keep me banned, for more
> than a year since my original ban expired; now, that I am not banned in
> any
> way at all, they still persist in maintaining their petty vendetta against
> me and my supporters. How can this ridiculous situation be brought to an
> end?
>
> Even though I am not banned, they have changed my password and thus
> prevented me from logging in; meanwhile, they routinely delete any and
> every
> comment I make anywhere on Wikipedia, no matter how civil or reasonable I
> try to be, which thus prevents me from addressing and/or rectifying the
> situation. It is time for the heavy-handed administrators to adopt basic
> rules of procedure, for which they are punished when they violate them; my
> latest edits were clearly not trolling, nor were they disruptive or of a
> vandalizing nature -- therefore, to block my IP is obviously unwarranted.

Nick
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Nick