[WikiEN-l] Something new under the sun

Kurt Maxwell Weber kmw at armory.com
Sat Jan 19 22:48:46 UTC 2008

On Saturday 19 January 2008 16:44, Steven Walling wrote:
> ...and it's not an effective community-building
> tool like the Facebook.

Says you.

> Little wonder we have articles on core topics that
> sit unimproved when people waste their time like that.

This is a volunteer project.  If the people who participate in this wanted to
be working on these articles, they'd already be doing that.  Getting rid of
this doesn't mean they'll spend that time working articles, not in the least.

What's so difficult to understand about that?

It's certainly not hurting anything.  Leave it alone.
--
Kurt Weber
<kmw at armory.com>