[WikiEN-l] Readers like infoboxes

aliasd wiki4 at da-bom.com
Mon Jan 21 00:44:15 UTC 2008

I have to say, that article gets the point across fairly well.

I would like to see infoboxes one day integrated more closely with the
Wikipedia UI. It would be great to select an infobox by cat from a dropdown
menu, have all the fields displayed form style with optionals marked as so.
I think it would be incredibly easy to do without actually editing the
infobox syntax. There is a bit of an issue with Infobox duplication and the
ability for the novice to integrate infoboxes with articles.

-aliasd