[WikiEN-l] POV Pusher: How to deal with him/then?

Ian A Holton poeloq at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 15:50:14 UTC 2008

Hey!

I've been involved in my first, and hopefully last, dispute over the
People's Republic of China article. An editor named Otolemur
crassicaudatus
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Otolemur_crassicaudatus)
keeps pushing POV and removing certain images (polution in China,
Tiananmen protests) and text that is NPOV written and well sourced. He
seems to be generally pushing POV, as his AfD on [[Muslim population
growth in India]] shows.

What is the best way to deal with such problematic editors? I have left
a message on his talk page and will wait what happens. But what if he
starts doing it again? It's troublesome having to keep an eye on one
editor, just because he doesn't believe that negative aspects can be
written in a NPOV way/

Ian [[User:Poeloq]]