[WikiEN-l] The Help Wiki

Martijn Hoekstra martijnhoekstra at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 17:07:34 UTC 2008

Hm, interesting thought, assuming WikBack and HelpWiki generate more
income with their adds then they will cost. The idea is that both
would be completely independent, and their income could be regular
gifts to WikiMedia? If this is the case though, WikiMedia has nothing
to do with it, apart from being thankfull for the donations (and the
subject of the sites, obviously). In that case, this discussion could
better be held on the forums themselves though.