[WikiEN-l] Fwd: [Wikiquality-l] Current Status

Voice of All jschulz_4587 at msn.com
Mon Jan 14 16:27:52 UTC 2008

Everybody does not want it. There *are* plenty of dissenters, some of which
are actually informed. So it is not that simple.

Also, one of the reasons people opposed rollback was due to the bureaucracy
crap. I opposed it as I'd rather it be granted automatically by the
software, since all it does is speed up something people can already do.