[WikiEN-l] Rollback, and now here comes instruction creep

Andrew Gray shimgray at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 01:34:50 UTC 2008

> On 14/01/2008, Majorly <axel9891 at googlemail.com> wrote:
> > Then name one process that is without controversy.
> >

> DYK tends to be pretty combat free as is Picture of the day.

Heh. We had a little farce a week ago when someone scheduled an
American political photo for the day before the New Hampshire
primaries without realising...

DYK has a lot of low-grade mumbling, but benefits from a set of clear
if arcane rules and a good flow of new blood - lots of editors passing
through, and a general atmosphere of transience, means it keeps active
and doesn't stagnate.

ITN, on the other hand, is routinely argued over.

--
- Andrew Gray
  andrew.gray at dunelm.org.uk