[WikiEN-l] The Help Wiki

AGK agkwiki at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 13 21:16:53 UTC 2008

I've noticed the growth of the WikBack, and decided this is a good time for
new projects. The Help Wiki is a MediaWiki site which aims to produce some
neat little help guides for newbies on Wikipedia. At the present, we're just
writing them and improving them: we're taking it slow, and our little
community is still unsure whether our guides will eventually be implemented
onto Wikipedia, or kept on-site.

Anyway, we're located at <
http://www.pj.tsone.info/helpwiki/index.php/Main_Page> (the domain name
isn't sorted yet), and all contributors are welcome. We use the FlaggedRevs
extension to provide some basic peer review and constructive criticism, as
well as a basic level of quality for our readers, but otherwise everybody is
welcome to contribute!

The project was founded by User:Qst at enwiki, and has a basic community of ~8
users; we're around a month old. I'm just the developer for it, by the way
;) so, all welcome, even if you just create an account, and perhaps add a
guide or two!

Best regards to all,
Anthony

User:AGK