[WikiEN-l] A six-day roll-back poll?

Gregory Maxwell gmaxwell at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 13:52:12 UTC 2008

On Jan 11, 2008 12:22 AM, Gregory Maxwell <gmaxwell at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 11, 2008 12:12 AM, James Farrar <james.farrar at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 11/01/2008, doc <doc.wikipedia at ntlworld.com> wrote:
> > > And another poll:
> > >
> > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Requests_for_rollback/Vote
> >
> > Of course, it could be argued that the description of one of the
> > options as "the current status quo" is misleading...
>
> I had the same concern so I changed it to "The behavior since
> [[Wikipedia:Requests_for_arbitration#Rollback_consensus|a disputed
> change]] on Wednesday." .. Which I think is more factual.

::sigh:: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Requests_for_rollback/Vote&diff=183575543&oldid=183575311

Then again, the whole thing got blanked and people are now edit
warring over it.   Someone even edited my vote at some point (I can't
be bothered to look and see who). The page was blanked then
meta-blanked.

Just freeking fantastic.