[WikiEN-l] Aw, geez....

Daniel R. Tobias dan at tobias.name
Fri Jan 11 00:38:26 UTC 2008

As somebody who's frequently accused of stirring up tempests in
teapots, beating dead horses, and so on, I'm lately seeing the flip
side of the coin here... with this big Rollback debate, I see large
numbers of people getting heavily agitated with regard to a subject
for which I truly see no really big deal worthy of being made in
either direction.  I guess I finally get to experience first-hand how
I must have made a bunch of others feel like when I've gone on and on
arguing about a subject that I was passionate on that they didn't
give a fig about.

--
== Dan ==