[WikiEN-l] (no subject)

NavouWiki navouwiki at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 14:10:30 UTC 2008

And done :)

Mercury

-----Original Message-----
From: wikien-l-bounces at lists.wikimedia.org
[mailto:wikien-l-bounces at lists.wikimedia.org] On Behalf Of Ian A Holton
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 7:55 AM
To: English Wikipedia
Subject: Re: [WikiEN-l] (no subject)

On Tue, 2008-01-08 at 07:23 -0600, NavouWiki wrote:
> Friends,
>

> There is a discussion regarding the blocking of tor nodes and how we
should
> be doing this on the English Wikipedia.  This discussion is located at
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:Blocking/TOR_nodes
>

> Regards, Mercury

Hey Mercury,

 might be a good idea to chose a subject next time ;-)

About the matter on hand: I'm not sure if blocking TOR nodes indef. is a
good idea, however a can't formulate my thoughts on the matter precisely
enough to take part in the discussion.

Question: Is it possible to use Tor and log in to edit? I spend a lot of
time in the PR China and hate having to use silly methods to view
Wikipedia and still not being able to edit. This really needs to be
sorted out!

Ian [[User:Poeloq]]