[WikiEN-l] Admin, RFA, RFB and whatnot...

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 16:36:51 UTC 2008

Oh I agree, but I think when we're talking about having a higher bar for
RfBs (which I also don't agree with) then restricting who can vote makes
more sense than changing the passing %. A % sufficient to show consensus is
a % sufficient to show consensus, in other words, but if you want you can
have a "consensus of trusted editors."