[WikiEN-l] Fake it 'till you make it? Internal links that look like academic citations

wjhonson at aol.com wjhonson at aol.com
Tue Feb 26 23:18:10 UTC 2008

<<<If this is the policy I would be happy to come up with a database query that
deletes all such references.

Hmmm.  Sounds like a perfect drama-engine.
My own view is that the people drive the rules.  Too much automation creates too many have-nots.
  I like the egalitarian approach where things are looked at on a case-by-case basis.
And objected to for intellectual reasons instead of bureaucratic ones.

That's just me.

Will Johnson