[WikiEN-l] BLPs in the papers

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Fri Feb 22 18:45:46 UTC 2008

In a message dated 2/22/2008 6:03:34 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
wegmann at psi.co.at writes:

Well the  thing is, that I've been blocked in violation of [[WP:BLOCK]],
*because*  the admin who blocked me, disagreed with my POV in a  content
dispute.>>

---------------
Raphael I've already told you that issues like this should go to ANI for a
wider-community input.

There *have* been ANI issues, shown, debated, and resolved *just like  this*.
Amazing!  No! Say it ain't so!  And some users have actually  gotten
unblocked because of that debate.
It has indeed happened.  And many of the debaters were not even  admins.
Adminship just like Islam is not monolithic and is subject to change, and
outside-criticism.

OK at any rate, why the constant discussion here? Just do it.

Will Johnson

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)