[WikiEN-l] "I want to at least kill the responsible person."

Ian Woollard ian.woollard at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 01:20:08 UTC 2008

On 16/02/2008, Thomas Dalton <thomas.dalton at gmail.com> wrote:
> You're talking nonsense. The correct amount of each view to include
>  depends on the inherent notability of the view, not on how much other
>  sources talk about it (there is a correlation there, certainly, but
>  it's far from a simple one).

It's an intriguing idea that a view can have an 'inherent notability'
as you put it, independent of how notable sources in the aggregate
talk about it, but I would expect this would have difficulty squaring
with the objectivist underpinnings of the wikipedia.

--
-Ian Woollard

We live in an imperfectly imperfect world. If we lived in a perfectly
imperfect world things would be a lot better.