[WikiEN-l] Defeat: Notability is Policy

George Herbert george.herbert at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 04:27:10 UTC 2008

On Feb 1, 2008 7:42 PM, Steven Walling <steven.walling at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't think they make us look less serious. I don't care how they make us
> "look" at all. I care about how accurate the information we provide to
> millions of people that rely on us is.

The obvious answer to this is to develop promising young editors in
the areas of interest, promoting some of them to admin status as they
gain experience and community trust.

This does happen naturally, unless there's an isolated subcommunity
which isn't participating enough in the general internal
administration and politics to eventually promote members out to
adminship and more general visibility.

--
-george william herbert
george.herbert at gmail.com