[WikiEN-l] IWF blacklist

Richard Weiss richard.weiss at tvgenius.net
Tue Dec 9 22:36:26 UTC 2008

I made an anonymous complaint to the IWF against google last night as google.co.uk definitely hosts these images as an image search of Virgin killer makes abundant and targeting wikipedia is not fair.

I hope this helped tip the balance.

As someone committed to not having pedophile activism promoted on wikipeia I fully agree with Gerard that blocking the VK article text, which in no way advocated child porn

Thanks,
Richard Weiss
+(504) 3298 6511

What's On? Ask the TV Genius!
www.tvgenius.net

(TV Genius SA is a company registered in Honduras. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately.)