[WikiEN-l] Florence

AGK agkwiki at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 15 15:10:07 UTC 2008

At Mark: More accurate, they are the only humans that could
*deliberately*"screw up" Wikipedia. The project's own community, a
body that arguably
cares more for the success of the encyclopedia than any other, could very
well rip it apart from the inside.

Projects can be destroyed accidentally too.

*Anthony*

user:AGK
en.wikipedia.org