[WikiEN-l] Who was saying quantity vs quality?

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Fri Aug 8 19:11:19 UTC 2008

In a message dated 8/8/2008 11:39:30 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
geniice at gmail.com writes:

Ensuring  they are
about things other than chemicals and astronomical objects may be  more
of a challenge.>>

How about characters and episodes?
No but seriously folks take my wife please!

The other day as I was working on my Alice Ghostley article I just happened
to notice exactly the same five lines used in two different episodes of
Bewitched seperated by four years.  Odd isn't it?

Maybe I'll write an article about it.
Makes me wonder who wrote the scripts and whether we have articles about
those writers.

Read reviews on AOL Autos.