[WikiEN-l] Anthrax subject edit-warred on Wikipedia

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 18:01:17 UTC 2008

That explains the last two changes in Jimmy's user rights (the log, for some
reason,
appears in my watchlist?). Jimmy - did you find anything useful while
checkusering
jimmyflathead, and were you asked to do that by anyone in particular?
Granted,
you probably can't say on either one. Interesting question for another day,
though...
Does the WMF grant users privacy rights post-mortem?

Nathan