[WikiEN-l] Bad-word robot

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Wed Apr 30 17:18:49 UTC 2008

So to advance the cause, I propose some sort of Robot that would collect  and
collate apparent "bad word usage" into one area, or by a category flag,  so
those articles could be more easily found and fixed.  Of  course then we'd need
a "bad word list" page or something like that for it to  use.

I have no idea myself how to code a robot, but that's my proposal.
So now we can at least discuss something.

Let's not get sidetracked into the "this isn't what we should discuss"  vein.
 If you want to start a new thread, go ahead.

Will

listings at AOL Autos.