[WikiEN-l] An example of a bad biography

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Wed Apr 30 17:09:18 UTC 2008

In a message dated 4/29/2008 11:45:32 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
gmaxwell at gmail.com writes:

English  Wikipedia is rife with errors of systemic class, things which
we could  control/reduce, and I think you will agree with this even if
you and I do  not agree on all of what those errors are or how to
resolve  them.

These ought to be fixed, and the fact that fixing the things we  can
control doesn't solve the things we can't is not a valid excuse not  to
try.>>

I think however that this *is* the counterargument.  That is, that the
"errors" are not systemic, but rather random.  Until we can agree on  certain
specific kinds os systemic error that may or may not exist, we probably  can't
discuss how to fix them.

Will

listings at AOL Autos.