[WikiEN-l] An example of a bad biography

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Wed Apr 30 17:06:54 UTC 2008

In a message dated 4/29/2008 3:59:57 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
shimgray at gmail.com writes:

This  is what is being argued *by you*, apparently in some kind of
special  one-man echo chamber. Everyone else was discussing the problem
of uncaught  vandalism, which is more or less unrelated.>>

Well it's nice to know you've learned the fine art of ad hominem, perhaps
you could tone down your ability to attach the messenger and just discuss the
message.

As I've said a few times, I was *solely* responding to the claim that BLP
can be nutshelled as "do no harm".  That was my *sole*, *lone* and *only*
counter-argument I was making.

No other part of any other part of any other message was being  addressed.

Will Johnson

listings at AOL Autos.