[WikiEN-l] An example of a bad biography

Delirium delirium at hackish.org
Wed Apr 30 10:25:58 UTC 2008

Risker wrote:
> It's exactly the type of biography we don't need.
> This guy is president of a single local of a union. That is the only thing
> that makes him the least bit notable; and his name is only in the news right
> now because his local is in labour negotiations.  This time next month,
> nobody will be interested in him -except of course for the same people who
> have been trashing him thus far.

He's been the president of that union, which represents all transport
workers in Toronto and is frequently in the news, since 2005, and he's
been in the news multiple times every year since then. The article in
question was created /in 2006/, so he hardly just became notable with
the current incident.

-Mark