[WikiEN-l] An example of a bad biography

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Tue Apr 29 20:11:02 UTC 2008

In a message dated 4/29/2008 1:07:52 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
tonysidaway at gmail.com writes:

We're  censors.  That is a necessary part of writing an encyclopedia.
Yes,  we've been over this ground before, and every single time we come
down to  this: we are not here to make things worse.  We are not here
to push  out trash. >>

Strawman.
Nobody is arguing that we should "make things worse" nor that we should
"push out trash".
Rather what's being argued is that we should report what *is* published by
reliable, third-party sources.
Nothing more or less.

Will Johnson

listings at AOL Autos.