[WikiEN-l] An example of a bad biography

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Tue Apr 29 19:58:25 UTC 2008

In a message dated 4/29/2008 12:55:11 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
scs at eskimo.com writes:

Of  course not.  It's "just" a goal.  (And of course here we're
most  concerned with innocent people.)>>

We should have no goal of "don't hurt people".
Our goal should be "report what is credible, just and fair regardless of
it's effect on others".

In order to fulfill our project we will hurt people.  You cannot  report the
world as it is, without hurting people.   It's not  possible. Avoiding "hurt"
would be reporting the world as it's *not*.

Will Johnson

listings at AOL Autos.