[WikiEN-l] An example of a bad biography

Steve Summit scs at eskimo.com
Tue Apr 29 15:55:20 UTC 2008

Moreschi has done the right thing by recreating it (losing all
the muckraking old history) as a permanently semi-protected stub,
noting that it's likely to be a magnet for BLP violations.

A question just occurred to me: given that we know it's a magnet,
do we really want to say "You can help Wikipedia by expanding
it", with an extra, handy link to the edit button?  Seems to me
we'd really rather that many of these BLP stubs *stay* stubs.