[WikiEN-l] Threats to find real-life locations of users.

Jonathan Hughes lifebaka at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 14:11:39 UTC 2008

[[User:Barstaw]] was banned by Jimbo (
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia_talk%3AArticles_for_deletion%2FMyrzakulov_equations_%283rd_nomination%29&diff=206871566&oldid=206850311)
for threatening to find the real-life home and office locations of three
users, [[User:R_Physicist]], [[User:Proscience]], and [[User:Antignom]]
(repeatedly referred to as Proscience's "wife" by Barstaw, currently banned
as a sock of Proscience).  She e-mailed me last night requesting the
identities and locations of these same users, which I refused.  I'd take
this up at [[WP:ANI]] myself, but at my current location I am unable to
edit.  If someone could do this for me, I'll be able to provide more
detailed information around 16:00 EST when I get home.  I've also e-mailed
R_Physicist (who revealed his identity to me in private) to notify him and
asked him to e-mail Proscience (R_Physicist has said before that he suspects
who Proscience is, but if someone could e-mail him at the e-mail he
registered that'd be great).  Thank you for your time.