[WikiEN-l] Is Merging Worse than Deletion?

Wizardman wizardmanwiki at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 18:37:22 UTC 2008

Indeed. I've been thinking this exactly for a while, I think Phil nailed it.
Instead of a one-paragraph stub, we end up having one sentence in some list
that's harder to find for editors that wish to find more information on the
subject.

Wizardman
(my first mailing list post, I hope I did this right...)