[WikiEN-l] Neutral point of view

Phil Sandifer snowspinner at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 21:18:47 UTC 2008

On 4/14/08, Relata Refero <refero.relata at gmail.com> wrote:
>  More generally, viewing each of our three original foundational policies
>  individually is a mistake, which is why the last three mega-threads have
>  been more heat than light. Understanding NPOV by itself is absurd, it needs
>  V; V left to itself sounds dangerous, it needs NOR. And so on.

Yes, but we don't have a talk page for addressing fundamental
inaccuracies and flaws that have crept into our entire policy
apparatus. Which is why I'm left holding two parallel discussions on
WP:V and WP:NOR when, really, what I need is a discussion about why
Wikipedia needs to shape up and be more postmodern from which changes
to both pages (and NPOV) can be edited according to consensus.:)

-Phil