[WikiEN-l] Neutral point of view

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Mon Apr 14 03:12:39 UTC 2008

And where the issue of a "fact" comes up, we should move to an article  based
on quoted citations.

That gravity makes apples fall, might be a fact, but if challenged we  can
always quote Newton saying it.

It seems like emphasis is being placed, as if articles were only writen by
one person.  The selection of quotes and unquoted statements, their  ordering,
summarizing, presentation, etc etc is an emergent property of the  collective
editing process.  It's not the result of *a* person making these  judgements,
but rather of the community of editors making them.

Will Johnson

Finance.      (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolcmp00300000002850)