[WikiEN-l] So, I was wondering ...

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Fri Apr 11 16:28:50 UTC 2008

In a message dated 4/11/2008 9:23:26 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
dgerard at gmail.com writes:

Q. How  many oversighters does it take to change a lightbulb?
A. What  lightbulb?>>

You are simply being [[WP:Tendentious]], trying to make a [[WP:Point]],
[[WP:Edit Warring]] and [[WP:DICK|that thing we're not allowed to actually say
anymore]].

Please cease or you [[will|may]] be blocked for up to [[WP:Forever|three
days]] [[WP:without any|with a suitable]] warning of course.  It's highly  likely
in my mind that you are merely a [[WP:Sockpuppet]] for a
[[WP:Banned|permanently blocked user]].  Just to be sure the range of IP's  from which you edit,
will be temporarily blocked.

You have been warned.