[WikiEN-l] Truthiness- Wikipedia Video

Ian Woollard ian.woollard at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 22:05:41 UTC 2008

Wow. Apparently there are these people called 'EXPERTS' that
UNDERSTAND THINGS that NOBODY ELSE can, AND WE SHOULD ONLY LISTEN TO
THEM!

"Everyone thinks that they can do things on their own... that's what
I'm strongly opposed to." -Andrew Keen

Who knew? Why didn't somebody tell me? I've been doing it wrong! I've
been trying to understand things myself! (Doh!)

It's pointless, because I'm not an EXPERT! And the EXPERTS at
Britannica say that wikipedia is doomed!

(n.b. It's a good video)

--
-Ian Woollard

We live in an imperfectly imperfect world. If we lived in a perfectly
imperfect world things would be a lot better.