[WikiEN-l] While we're at it, NOR line-by-line

Wily D wilydoppelganger at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 17:54:49 UTC 2008

Spamming an article is an effective way to edit war without getting in trouble.

Of course, spamming an article with references is an effective way to
win an edit war, and make the article better in the process.

But sometimes I suspect it's just newbies who don't really getting the
sourcing reasons/methods - or I'm an old-timer who's fallen behind the
culture.

Cheers
WilyD