[WikiEN-l] NASA meatballs and wikipedia meatheads

Ian Woollard ian.woollard at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 17:52:58 UTC 2008

On 01/04/2008, Betacommand <Betacommand at gmail.com> wrote:
> How about we grow up and do something constructive, The image is Public
>  Domain per United States Government Policy, since the underlying image is PD
>  just remove the parts that are not.

They're *all* public domain, even the logo. There's a legal
restriction that you can't do stuff like misrepresent NASA and use the
logo for *other* things, but IMHO anybody that does that is up to no
good and deserves all they get. The wikimedia tag used is quite
specific anyway and we don't need to remove anything.

--
-Ian Woollard

We live in an imperfectly imperfect world. If we lived in a perfectly
imperfect world things would be a lot better.